Pages

Thursday 10 June 2010

Suitable Spaces [BB]


Absolutely ages ago I read a lovely article in either the Guardian or the Observer about non camping outside holidays and, if at that time I could have been bothered to hauled myself to the 'puter, I would have written about it. Helen and I have had a soft spot for La Rosa outside Whitby for some time (though we can't get it together to go), she has rebooked her camper van for the Green Man Festival and also has her eye on Anam Cara for a very special purpose. I found this loveliness www.vintagevacations.co.uk and particularly love the sofa in 'The Bungalow', check it out - its cute.



Here's to making time and space, getting away from everything with just the sky and sea, a flask and a knitting bag or doodle book as you choose...

No comments:

Post a Comment